Sabre Springs, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sabre Springs, San Diego.
Sabre Springs has a population of 11,034 and an average Walk Score of 32. Sabre Springs is the #110 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sabre Springs, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ridgewood Village
- 2 bed, 1148 sqft, $1,950
- Beautiful 3 bdm condo in Savannah Terrace
- Sabre Springs, 10884 Creekbridge Place, AC, Fir...
- Sabre Spring Poway - 2700 Sqft W/ Private Hillside
- Open For Viewing Saturday At 12 Noon In Savanna...
- Great location 2Bed /2Bath - Scripps Poway Park...
- 3 Bedroom - $2200-$2250
Average Apartment Costs in Sabre Springs, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1320.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.