San Carlos, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Carlos, San Diego.
San Carlos has a population of 12,780 and an average Walk Score of 45. San Carlos is the #91 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Carlos, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Adagio Apartment Homes
- Enclave at Lake Murray
- Mission Trails
- Canyon View Apartments
- Shasta Lane Apartments
- 3 bed, 1368 sqft, $1,795
- 2 bed, 1252 sqft, $1,350
- 6856 Hyde Park Dr #D - 1
- Fabulous Del Cerro home with Pool!
- Heartland Property Management
- First Month Free!!!! At College
- Single Bed Space In Brand New 4 Bedroom Apartme...
- Ground Floor Condo in Casa del Cerro complex
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,195
- 2 bd/One BA Washer and Dryer Included!
Average Apartment Costs in San Carlos, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1310.