San Carlos, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Carlos, San Diego.
San Carlos has a population of 12,780 and an average Walk Score of 45. San Carlos is the #91 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Carlos, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 5427 Lake Murray Boulevard
- 5476 Kiowa Drive
- Mission Trails
- Canyon View Apartments
- Shasta Lane Apartments
- First Month Free!!!! At College
- Single Story Condo at Brentwood, Upstairs Corne...
- 2br-2.5ba Two Story Condo with Views of the Pon...
- Single Bed Space In Brand New 4 Bedroom Apartme...
- 6856 Hyde Park Dr #D - 1
- Spacious condo with garage; Smoketree Community!
- 2 bd/1 bath Washer and Dryer Included!
- Ground Floor Condo in Casa del Cerro complex
Average Apartment Costs in San Carlos, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1310.