San Ysidro, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Ysidro, San Diego.
San Ysidro has a population of 27,799 and an average Walk Score of 44. San Ysidro is the #93 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Ysidro, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- ALL ONE-BEDROOM UNITS IN A GARDEN SETTING. PRIVATE COVERED PATIOS OR BALCONIES. QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION AND SECURED SITE. LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON SITE. CLOSE TO MARKETS,TROLLEY,& BUS STOPS. SECTION 8 OK.
- 306 Averil Road, San Ysidro
- Our apartments are located near the 5 and 805 freeway. School, stores, and public transportation is nearby.
- Awesome Condo in a quiet neighborhood. Patio in the back, new carpet, new paint, new kitchen, on site laundry, gated entry.
- ALL 1 BEDROOM UNITS IN A GARDEN SETTING. ALL 1ST FLOOR. PRIVATE COVERED PATIOS. QUIET RESIDENTIAL STREET LOCATION AND SECURED SITE. LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON SITE. CLOSE TO MARKETS,TROLLEY,& BUS. SECT 8 ACCEPTED. SEE WEBSITE: southbayareaapartments.com
- Nice home, nice area, quiet, clean, no HOA , 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms in a corner 2 cars garage back yard.
Average Apartment Costs in San Ysidro, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $815. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $780. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1099.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2100.