San Ysidro, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Ysidro, San Diego.
San Ysidro has a population of 27,799 and an average Walk Score of 44. San Ysidro is the #93 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Ysidro, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,850
- ALL 1 BEDROOM UNITS IN A GARDEN SETTING. ALL 1ST FLOOR. PRIVATE COVERED PATIOS. QUIET RESIDENTIAL STREET LOCATION AND SECURED SITE. LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON SITE. CLOSE TO MARKETS,TROLLEY,& BUS. SECT 8 ACCEPTED. SEE WEBSITE: southbayareaapartments.com
- Awesome Condo in a quiet neighborhood. Patio in the back, new carpet, new paint, new kitchen, on site laundry, gated entry.
- Very nice remodeled condo,excellent location close to pool area, walking distance to Trolley, schools, freeways, shopping. Private patio, shared one caragarage and one space. Minutes to Intl. border,beaches and Navy bases.
- ALL ONE-BEDROOM UNITS IN A GARDEN SETTING. PRIVATE COVERED PATIOS OR BALCONIES. QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION AND SECURED SITE. LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON SITE. CLOSE TO MARKETS,TROLLEY,& BUS STOPS. SECTION 8 OK.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $850
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 530 sqft, $780
- 2 bed, 850 sqft, $1,099
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1431 sqft, $2,100
Average Apartment Costs in San Ysidro, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $780. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $780. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1099.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1850.