Scripps Ranch, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Scripps Ranch, San Diego.
Scripps Ranch has a population of 17,931 and an average Walk Score of 35. Scripps Ranch is the #107 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Scripps Ranch, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy Apartments
- 9705 Carlton Hills Boulevard
- Scripps Terrace Apartments
- Mira Monte Apartment Homes
- Two Bedroom Two Bath
- $450 deposit perpet
- 4 bed, 3638 sqft, $4,200
- 2 bed, 1068 sqft, $1,795
- 10227 Caminito Pitaya - 1
- spacious & airy lower unit by pool & laundry room
- Medina - Newly Renovated 4 Bed / 2 Bath House N...
- Spacious Upper Condo in Park-Like Community
- Furnished Rental With Beautiful City Light Views!
- 4 bed, 2238 sqft, $3,400
Average Apartment Costs in Scripps Ranch, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1240. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1230. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1250.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1747. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1975.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2995.