Scripps Ranch, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Scripps Ranch, San Diego.
Scripps Ranch has a population of 17,931 and an average Walk Score of 35. Scripps Ranch is the #107 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Scripps Ranch, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Legacy Apartments
- Carlton Heights Villas
- Mira Monte Apartment Homes
- Scripps Terrace Apartments
- Two Bedroom Two Bath
- Charming Scripps Ranch Home
- 4 bed, 3638 sqft, $4,200
- Spacious Upper Condo in Park-Like Community
- spacious & airy 2 bed 1 bath lower unit by
- Cute Mira Mesa Condo for Lease at Mira Mesa
- 2 bed, 1282 sqft, $2,000
- 4 bed, 2148 sqft, $2,995
- spacious & airy lower unit by pool & laundry room
- Swan Canyon- Beautiful House W/ Pool, Spa, Tenn...
Average Apartment Costs in Scripps Ranch, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1250.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1572. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2372. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2495.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2995. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3400.