Sorrento Valley, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sorrento Valley, San Diego.
Sorrento Valley has a population of 3,041 and an average Walk Score of 26. Sorrento Valley is the #112 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sorrento Valley, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Beds - Gables Summerset
- Stunning 3 bedroom 1.5 bath Townhome in UTC
- Caiminito Del Vida
- 2 bed, 1114 sqft, $1,675
- 3 bed, 1113 sqft, $1,850
- 3 bed, 1211 sqft, $2,195
- Gem Of Sorrento Mesa At Sorrento Mesa
- 2 bed, 1116 sqft, $1,900
- 4655 Vereda Luz del Sol
- Spacious End Unit Townhome in Resort Style Comp...
- Perfect 3-bedroom Wateridge townhome
Average Apartment Costs in Sorrento Valley, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.