Teralta East, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Teralta East, San Diego.
Teralta East has a population of 6,473 and an average Walk Score of 78. Teralta East is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
- Nice single family home. Walking distance to schools, shops, buses. Newly remodeled in and out. New paint, bath, wood floor, skylight, washer/dryer. Built-ins shelves. Maintenance free yard. Two car garage plus two driveway parking with gated.
- Beautiful, Completely Renovated Unit! Everything is Brand New and High Quality--granite countertop n new cabinetry throughout, tile flooring, etc. This is a DETACHED Unit so it is NOT attached to any other unit!!! Lots of Privacy. Garage Parking
- $1095 -2 bdrm, 2 bath City Heights Condo in Gat...
- City Heights 1bd downstairs, Newly remodeled
- Cozy one bedroom one bath condo in great location!