Tierrasanta, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tierrasanta, San Diego.
Tierrasanta has a population of 27,867 and an average Walk Score of 46. Tierrasanta is the #88 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tierrasanta, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Navajo Bluffs Apartments
- Plan B
- Canyon View Apartments
- In Walking Distance to Most Needed Places
- Home Located in beautiful San Carlos!
- 10695 Esmeraldas Dr - 1
- 6856 Hyde Park Dr #D - 1
- Ground Floor Condo in Casa del Cerro complex
- Quaint and Cozy 2 bedroom in MissionTrails Comp...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1209 sqft, $1,995
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,300
- LIKE NEW! Large upstairs condominium with balcony, great location, near 1-125, I-8, near schools and Grossmont College, across the street from grocery stores. New carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen including new countertops, side by side refrigerator.
- Single Story Condo at Brentwood, Upstairs Corne...
Average Apartment Costs in Tierrasanta, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1075.