Tierrasanta, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Tierrasanta, San Diego.
Tierrasanta has a population of 27,867 and an average Walk Score of 46. Tierrasanta is the #88 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Tierrasanta, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Navajo Bluffs Apartments
- Cambridge Park
- Mission Trails
- Canyon View Apartments
- Wonderful single level home next to Cowles Moun...
- LIKE NEW! Large upstairs condominium with balcony, great location, near 1-125, I-8, near schools and Grossmont College, across the street from grocery stores. New carpet, Newly remodeled kitchen including new countertops, side by side refrigerator.
- Medina - Newly Renovated 4 Bed / 2 Bath House N...
- Tierrasanta Home, 4 bed 2 bath Pool and Spa, Be...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1850 sqft, $2,395
- Tierrasanta, 11116 Portobelo Drive- Located at ...
- Single Story Cottage with 1-Car Garage; Water i...
- Very nice property! Well maintained, secured building with medical alert system. Units are very clean with a dining area, living room, and nice kitchen.
- 10695 Esmeraldas Dr - 1
- In Walking Distance to Most Needed Places
Average Apartment Costs in Tierrasanta, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1075.