University Heights, San Diego Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University Heights, San Diego.
University Heights has a population of 11,544 and an average Walk Score of 79. University Heights is the #12 most walkable neighborhood in San Diego.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University Heights, San Diego apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Please call Keith at (619) 709-2537 for additional information.
- River Front Condominium Rentals
- Bridgeview Place
- Swiss Village Apartment Homes
- (a) Charming Hillcrest Condo 2BR 1BA 1 Car Gara...
- Great 1 Bedroom 1 bathroom
- 1 bed, 625 sqft, $1,045
- 3 bed, 1628 sqft, $2,600
- Great University Heights Location!
- One Bedroom with Office/Den Hillcrest near Scri...
- 3 bed, 1350 sqft, $2,350
- 1 bed, 600 sqft, $1,025
- 516 Arbor Drive - 1
- 2 bed, 1106 sqft, $2,395
- 2 bed, $1,295
Average Apartment Costs in University Heights, San DiegoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1050.