Whittier, Boulder Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Whittier, Boulder.
Whittier has a population of 4,837 and an average Walk Score of 86. Whittier is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Boulder.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Whittier, Boulder apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Coveted One Boulder Plaza Loft
- Downtown Studio w/ Loft!
- Fall Pre-lease: Sunny 2 BR townhome next to qui...
- 4 bed, 1450 sqft, $2,400
- 3 bed, 1777 sqft, $3,000
- 1 bed, 611 sqft, $1,600
- Furnished Apartments For Rent Downtown Boulder ...
- 4BR 2BA Student rental
- Furnished Home For Rent in Downtown Boulder Col...
- Big, Downtown Remod 1 Br - Best Views In Boulde...
- Remodeled 2 bed 2 bath condo in downtown Boulde...
Average Apartment Costs in Whittier, BoulderBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1297. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2322. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2995.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $5250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $3000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $7500.