Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs.
Old Colorado City has a population of 16,648 and an average Walk Score of 59. Old Colorado City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Signature At Promontory Point
- 1 Bedroom - $650
- West, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- 3 Bedroom - $1450
- 2 Bedroom on the Westside
- Friendship - Westside 2 bedroom Fourplex
- 1 Bedroom Ready for Move in today
- Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- 5 Bedroom Duplex with Fantastic Views
- 3 bed, 1666 sqft, $1,095
- 2032 Friendship Place #2 at Colorado Springs, CO
- Giltshire 1931 - 1
- 3 Sutherland Place Manitou Springs, CO. 80829
- 2820 W Platte Ave (JEB) - B
Average Apartment Costs in Old Colorado City, Colorado SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $642. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $534. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.