Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs.
Old Colorado City has a population of 16,648 and an average Walk Score of 59. Old Colorado City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Signature At Promontory Point
- 2 bed, 750 sqft, $400
- Vintage Victorian Home on West Side
- 5 bed, 1980 sqft, $1,295
- 2 Bedroom on the Westside
- 5 Bedroom Duplex with Fantastic Views
- 616 and 618 N Spruce
- 2 bed, 1088 sqft, $795
- 3 Sutherland Place Manitou Springs, CO. 80829
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath End Unit with washer/Dryer
- Charming 2 Bedroom Unit in a West Side Fourplex!
- 2032 Friendship Place #2 at Colorado Springs, CO
- 2 bed, 992 sqft, $1,750
- 3 Bedroom Charmer in Colorado City
Average Apartment Costs in Old Colorado City, Colorado SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $632. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $514. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.