Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs.
Old Colorado City has a population of 16,648 and an average Walk Score of 59. Old Colorado City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Signature At Promontory Point
- 2820 W Platte Ave (JEB) - A
- 5 Bedroom Duplex with Fantastic Views
- 1 Bedroom - $650
- 3 Bedroom Charmer in Colorado City
- 1415 Madison Ridge Hts.
- 2 bed, 880 sqft, $595
- 3 bed, 1666 sqft, $1,095
- 3 Sutherland Place Manitou Springs, CO. 80829
- Friendship - Westside 2 bedroom Fourplex
- 2 Bedroom on the Westside
- 3 Bedroom - $1450
- Giltshire 1931 - 1
- 409 N Walnut; two story home in downtown Colo S...
Average Apartment Costs in Old Colorado City, Colorado SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $642. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $534. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $895.