Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs.
Old Colorado City has a population of 16,648 and an average Walk Score of 59. Old Colorado City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Signature At Promontory Point
- 2032 Friendship Place #2 at Colorado Springs, CO
- Friendship - Westside 2 bedroom Fourplex
- Charming 2 Bedroom Unit in a West Side Fourplex!
- 5 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,350
- 5 bed, 1980 sqft, $1,295
- Cute and Cozy Updated 2 Bedroom Unit in a Wests...
- 2 bed, 750 sqft, $400
- 2820 W Platte Ave (JEB) - B
- 2 Bedroom on the Westside
- Giltshire 1931 - 1
- 604 Spruce Street
- 3 Bedroom - $1450
- Clean, Furnished, Quiet and Safe. Just move in!...
Average Apartment Costs in Old Colorado City, Colorado SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $629. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $509. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.