Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs.
Old Colorado City has a population of 16,648 and an average Walk Score of 59. Old Colorado City is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old Colorado City, Colorado Springs apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Signature At Promontory Point
- 2 bed, 880 sqft, $595
- Giltshire 1931 - 1
- 2820 W Platte Ave (JEB) - B
- Friendship - Westside 2 bedroom Fourplex
- 3 Bedroom Charmer in Colorado City
- 1415 Madison Ridge Hts.
- 2 bed, 1024 sqft, $750
- 2 bed, 992 sqft, $1,750
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath End Unit with washer/Dryer
- Look at this GEM!
- 1 Bed Apt Available On West Side!!!
- Clean, Furnished, Quiet and Safe. Just move in!...
- 5 Bedroom Duplex with Fantastic Views
Average Apartment Costs in Old Colorado City, Colorado SpringsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $525. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $514. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $745. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1297. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1595.