Capitol Hill, Denver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Capitol Hill, Denver.
Capitol Hill has a population of 14,662 and an average Walk Score of 90. Capitol Hill is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Denver.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Capitol Hill, Denver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Mezzo Apartment Homes
- 5th Floor, Balcony! Parking and Laundry include...
- Large 1 Bedroom In Capitol Hill - Must See!!!
- 12 bed, 40 sqft, $770
- All Utilities Paid! Studio With Small Office
- 1032 Clarkson St. #202 - 202
- 1 bedroom in Capital Hill at Capital Hill
- 500 E. 11th Ave #101
- Condo Downtown Denver
- Fantastic 2 Bedroom Apt in Historic Denver Squa...
- 789 Clarkson St #601 - 601
Average Apartment Costs in Capitol Hill, DenverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $826.