Congress Park, Denver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Congress Park, Denver.
Congress Park has a population of 10,273 and an average Walk Score of 80. Congress Park is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Denver.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Congress Park, Denver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Colorado Pointe
- 1 bed, $100
- Beautiful Cheeseman Park 1 Bedroom
- 1357 Steele Street - 1
- Trendy 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment in Denver! Near 1...
- Studio apartment, All utilities paid except Ele...
- Home at 818 Garfield StDenver, CO
- Duplex, 1 car detached garage, exterior mainten...
- Denver One BR Between Cheesman & City Parks
- Furnished 2 Bed Historic Penthouse (Congress Park)
Average Apartment Costs in Congress Park, DenverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1230.