Congress Park, Denver Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Congress Park, Denver.
Congress Park has a population of 10,273 and an average Walk Score of 80. Congress Park is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Denver.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Congress Park, Denver apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Colorado Pointe
- Duplex, 1 car detached garage, exterior mainten...
- 1357 Steele Street - 1
- Furnished 2 Bed Historic Penthouse (Congress Park)
- Beautiful Cheeseman Park 1 Bedroom
- Trendy Apartment in Denver! Near 11th and York!...
- Home at 818 Garfield StDenver, CO
- Denver One BR Between Cheesman & City Parks
- 1357 Cook St #9, Denver, CO 80206
Average Apartment Costs in Congress Park, DenverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1225.