East Tampa, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Tampa, Tampa.
East Tampa has a population of 18,802 and an average Walk Score of 52. East Tampa is the #38 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
- Never a Security Deposit with Section 8 !!! FREE $200 gift card for section 8. We have 44 homes available in S. Saint Pete. Call Joe at 954-913-2179 or Charles at 954-913-2188 or Alex at 954-328-6498.
- Large 4 bedroom home or 3 bedroom with office. Newer Oak kitchen cabinets and ceramic tile thru out. Fenced front and back yard.
- $99 Moves you in! Don't hesitate won't last long.
- $795 month, $500 deposit
- Huge bonus room, washer and dryer can be included for an extra $50 per month. Open house 5/11 from 2-6 pm
- 3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1200 sqft of living space
- Great 3/1 bedroom located near schools, I-4, and ybor city
- Great bungalow home. Recently remodeled. Newer and large kitchen. Vaulted ceilings call now!
- ADDRESS: 4104 26th Street PRICE/DEPOSIT: 900/900 BEDROOMS/BATHROOMS: 3/1 SQ FT- LB- STATUS-available
- 3 bed / 2 bath home in Tampa with 1188 sqft of living space
- This New Millenial built home features 1233 heated square feet, single story and features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths Neutral colors, slider off kitchen to side. Alarm system.
- Washer & dryer hookup Belmont Height Park 2 doors down Public Library 1/2 block away Next to Young Jr. Magnet School
- GREAT HOUSE ON BIG LOT!!!!!
- No Deposit for qualified Sec. 8 Tenants! Nice 1 bedroom apartment for rent!
- No Deposit for qualified Sec. 8 Tenants! Nice 2 bedroom home with new laminate wood flooring throughout the living area and bedrooms! Centeral AC & Heat! Newer windows!