Gandy/Sun Bay South, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Gandy/Sun Bay South, Tampa.
Gandy/Sun Bay South has a population of 15,732 and an average Walk Score of 40. Gandy/Sun Bay South is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Gandy/Sun Bay South, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Bayside
- Camden Preserve
- South Pointe
- Welcome home to the Gardens at South Bay. Excellent Location, superior customer service by our professional and caring staff.
- Westminster Chase
- In city
- Marvelous 4-Story Unit Westshore Yacht Club Tow...
- Large 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Available Now!!!
- 2-Bed, 2-Bath South Tampa Condo
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 988 sqft, $1,050
- 2 Bedroom - $695-$750
- 6521 S Englewood Ave
- South Tampa 3 Br 2 Ba Pool Home ~ Rent To Own!!...
- 3 bed, 1400 sqft, $1,050
- 4 bed, $3,350
Average Apartment Costs in Gandy/Sun Bay South, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $707. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $695. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $719.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.