New Tampa, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in New Tampa, Tampa.
New Tampa has a population of 5,428 and an average Walk Score of 19. New Tampa is the #69 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find New Tampa, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1696 sqft, $1,700
- Upgraded Kitchen on Pictorial Park
- 3 bed, 1736 sqft, $1,300
- 4 bed / 2 bath rental
- 4 bed, $1,895
- Bold and Beautiful on Beneva
- Immaculate 3 bedroom Apartment Home at The Gard...
- The Villas Condominium
- 4 bed, 1835 sqft, $1,550
- 5 bed, 3472 sqft, $2,400
- 4 bed, 2613 sqft, $2,100
- 18121 Diamond Cove Ct. - 1
- Heritage Isles, Tampa, FL 33647
- 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2954 sqft, $2,700
- Single Family House for rent in Tampa, FL
Average Apartment Costs in New Tampa, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2400.