North Hyde Park, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hyde Park, Tampa.
North Hyde Park has a population of 10,317 and an average Walk Score of 81. North Hyde Park is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hyde Park, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vintage Lofts
- 2-Bed, 1-Bath, Duplex in North Hyde Park
- Bayshore Royal Historic Condo
- 1 bed, 1050 sqft, $1,350
- Hyde Park Mansion - Walk to Bayshore, Publix, W...
- In City
- 800 Dakota Ave 323
- Located near Hyde Park, University of Tampa, Downtown. Off street parking/driveway in back. Porch, Washer/Dryer hook up in washer/dryer room Microwave included, New carpet, Fenced back yard.
- 1 bed, 789 sqft, $1,150
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $850
- 2411 W Horatio St
- In City
- Remodeled home near I275 and International/Westshore Malls
- 2/1 Apartment for Rent - Walk to UT
- 1922 W, Arch St
Average Apartment Costs in North Hyde Park, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $660. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.