Old Seminole Heights, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old Seminole Heights, Tampa.
Old Seminole Heights has a population of 7,303 and an average Walk Score of 46. Old Seminole Heights is the #47 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 2355 sqft, $800
- 2 + DEN in concrete block, rent includes water, sewer and trash. Tenant responsible for rent and Electric. Must See !!! Call or Text: 512-589-5189
- Large storage/utility room. Large bedrooms. Ceramic tile and ceiling fans help with electric bill. Water included in rent. No stairs, park at your door.
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Duplex! Fenced Yard! Carpet Free! Corner Lot!
- Newly painted, new carpet, nice quiet neighborhood. 24-hr video camera monitor system. Call Benie 813-404-2723
- 6912 N 22nd Street, Apt D, Tampa, FL 33610 Bedrooms: 2, Bathroom: 1 - nice size living room. Deposit negotiable. Duplex. Nice clean move in condition Contact: Benie 813-404-2723
- Available Now / NO AGE RESTRICTIONS / Apt “B” 701 E Idlewild Ave Tampa 33604 / A comfortable apartment conveniently located near I-275 / Monthly Rent $775.00 (includes water) $650.00 Deposit - At least 1/2 deposit down to move in ($325.00)
- 1609 1/2 Marks st., Tampa, fl 33612 3/2 Bedroom house. Price $950.00 Deposit 0
- Storage Shed, Large Back Deck, Large Front Porch, Fenced in backyard and wood floors!
- Spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath, concrete block home in the Seminole Heights area. The home features ceramic tile and terrazo floors throughout, wood paneling, an enclosed carport and a fenced yard. Pets OK with pet fee. Section 8 welcomed.
- NEVER PAY A DEPOSIT! Contact Mike at Dalland Properties to move into your new home!
- Brand new interior, available for August move in!
- FLEXIBLE WITH DEPOSIT. just painted, brand new tile floors, big spacious house, nice big kitchen, fenced backyard. CALL OR TEXT 813 6009939
- 3 bed / 1 bath rental
- NEVER A DEPOSIT! Contact Mike at Dalland Properties to move into your new home!