Old West Tampa, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Old West Tampa, Tampa.
Old West Tampa has a population of 5,781 and an average Walk Score of 60. Old West Tampa is the #25 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Old West Tampa, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Close to all schools. Huge lot!!!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $950
- Charming apartment is available for immediate occupancy freshly painted two bedrooms, one bath with washer hook up, central air, telephone, cable ready, and private parking. Great location, good school district, transportation 7 and 15 bus lines.
- 2 Bed/1 Bath Tampa apartment.. part of a triplex in Old West Tampa! New laminate wood floors! Spacious kitchen! Water, Sewer, Trash included!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1052 sqft, $1,100
- 3 bed, $950
- 3 bed, 1254 sqft, $1,275
- $850/month, $500 deposit
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 715 sqft, $700
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $995
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $995
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $975
- 1920 Aileen St
- 2 bed, 738 sqft, $825
- 6 bed, 2.0 bath, 1920 sqft, $1,295
Average Apartment Costs in Old West Tampa, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $595.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $1295.