Terrace Park, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Terrace Park, Tampa.
Terrace Park has a population of 14,854 and an average Walk Score of 54. Terrace Park is the #37 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Terrace Park, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park Avenue
- Terrace Park, Tampa, FL 33617
- Free Cable, Dishwasher, Free Water, Balcony, Free Trash Collection, Free Sewer
- ADDRESS: 10007 Connechusett PRICE/DEPOSIT: 1000/1000 BEDROOMS/BATHROOMS: 3/1 SQ FT- 1159 LB STATUS-active
- Newly remodled home with 4 plus bedrooms 3 baths two car garage with third detached carport. Remodeled kitchen cabinets with updated appliances. Full laundry area and back patio. Oversized corner lot and severl fruit trees.
- Newly Remodeled. Screened In back porch Wood Flooring LARGE Utility Room : Washer and Dryer Room with lots of storage space Large Storage Shed
- 3/2/1 Cozy Home in Temple Terrace
- 2 bed, $695
- Stately Townhome Style Luxury. Garages. #T-553
- 2 bed, 1470 sqft, $1,050
- 3 bed, $1,200
- 4 bed, 1289 sqft, $995
- $750 / 2br - Townhouse Style Condo W/S/T Included!
- 5116 Temple Heights Rd
Average Apartment Costs in Terrace Park, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.