University Square, Tampa Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in University Square, Tampa.
University Square has a population of 6,449 and an average Walk Score of 57. University Square is the #30 most walkable neighborhood in Tampa.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find University Square, Tampa apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashford Place
- Newly remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and ceiling fans through out.
- Great family house in fantastic area! Big, comfortable family room with fireplace, plus a living room, garage, patio, and fenced backyard.
- Nice block home
- 20th is a nice quiet street—concrete block construction. This property located very close to the University of South Florida, less than 10 min from Busch Gardens and university mall. Close to major high ways.
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1020 sqft, $900
- Lavish Living In A Quaint Little Home
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1504 sqft, $1,050
Average Apartment Costs in University Square, TampaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $587.