Southwest, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Southwest, Atlanta.
Southwest has a population of 4,158 and an average Walk Score of 28. Southwest is the #129 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Southwest, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $950
- 2-acre lot!! 5 bedroom/3 bath home! (Atlanta Housing vouchers only.)
- Sec-8 Tenants. Gas & Water included in Rent. Two bedroom townhouses, washer dryer connections, wood burning fireplaces, private patio, newly renovated.
- Beautiful TWO (2) Story 2 Bedroom 2.5 BathTownhome located in Cascade minutes from I-285, I-85. Conveneint to the Hartsfield Jackson International AIrport and shopping . Marta accessible
- newly updated house with beautiful hardwood floors in quiet southwest neighborhood
- Great Renovation in East Pt New Kitchen & Bath
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $900
- Wonderful Single Family Home
- WOW! Recent renovation - Hardwood floors throug...
- FALL IN LOVE INSTANTLY!!! THIS UNIT IS A MUST SEE!!! "Like-new" townhome will take your breath away!!! Nested in a quiet community in Atlanta, GA, this unit is filled with upgrades: BAVARIAN CHERRY hardwood floors throughout...WON'T LAST LONG!!!!
- Eagles Nest
- 2488 Judson Ave, East Point, GA 30344
Average Apartment Costs in Southwest, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.