West View, Atlanta Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West View, Atlanta.
West View has a population of 3,020 and an average Walk Score of 45. West View is the #77 most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West View, Atlanta apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- DONT MISS THIS HOUSE CALL DANNY AT 770-548-4515
- This Home Is A One Of A Kind ... Don't Miss Out!
- Gorgeous 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home with new carpet and appliance. Wheel chair ramp included for additional convenience. Located right off of Cascade Road and within minutes of the West End Mall and downtown Atlanta.
- Nice 3BRM 2BA Home Convenient to EVERYTHING****MARTA,Interstate-20,I-285, I-75/85, WEST END, Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse, Spelman and 15 min. to Atlantic Station. Equal Housing Opportunity
- Excellent area of Atlanta. Kroger right around corner. Golf course 1 mile away. master Bathroom and a huge back yard w/ a deck. Off Street parking. Move in now and get $0 deposit. Call and TEXT Janet 678-609-8172
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1161 sqft, $1,000
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 2000 sqft, $700
- This Is A Must See
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $475
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $675
Average Apartment Costs in West View, AtlantaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.