Barclay, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Barclay, Baltimore.
Barclay has a population of 1,997 and an average Walk Score of 91. Barclay is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Barclay, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2315 St Paul St, Baltimore
- ready to move in townhome, quiet block call for a showing
- 5 bed, 1.0 bath, 2280 sqft, $1,900
- NEW CONTRUCTION WITH ALL NEW AMENTIES CARPET, PAINT, CERAMIC TILE, KITCHEN, BATH!
- Spacious two level duplex with many upgrades. Main floor features renovated kitchen. Spacious living-room and dining room and a full bath. Washer/dryer included in the unit. Lower level has two spacious bedrooms, full bath and a den!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,250
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $900
- Spacious 2 Bedroom in Lower Charles Village
Average Apartment Costs in Barclay, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.