Berea, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Berea, Baltimore.
Berea has a population of 3,740 and an average Walk Score of 52. Berea is the #172 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Berea, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- ALL UTILITIES (and Central Air) INCLUDED IN RENT
- EAST Baltimoreb(21213) Nice 2 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms, oversized closets, finished basement, central air, washer/dryer hook up, concrete back area!!! Please see pictures and call Ms. Tai 443-254-7359 or Mr. Richard 410-533-4316 for showings
- Spacious 2-level 2-bedroom unit in a quite neighborhood. It will be rental as a 1-Bedroom for Section-8 voucher tenants & READY FOR INSPECTION NOW. Wood floors,Kitchen & Newly remodeled Bathroom on lower floor. New Windows.Washer/Dryer.Great Landlord
- This home features a Partially Finished basement, large front yard and porch, large bedrooms, new flooring and is conveniently located 3 blocks away from public transportation.
- 2533 E. Oliver St. - 1
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 3BR 1BA Townhouse for Rent
- Fenced-In yard, tree-lined street, allure flooring, sleek appliances, professionally painted walls and more!
Average Apartment Costs in Berea, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.