Berea, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Berea, Baltimore.
Berea has a population of 3,740 and an average Walk Score of 52. Berea is the #172 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- This Lovely 4Br/2 Ba Home features: Freshly painted walls, Open Floor Plan, Spacious Bedrooms, Plush Carpet upstairs and Spacious Closets.
- Spacious 2-level 2-bedroom unit in a quite neighborhood. It will be rental as a 1-Bedroom for Section-8 voucher tenants & READY FOR INSPECTION NOW. Wood floors,Kitchen & Newly remodeled Bathroom on lower floor. New Windows.Washer/Dryer.Great Landlord
- EAST Baltimoreb(21213) Nice 2 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms, oversized closets, finished basement, central air, washer/dryer hook up, concrete back area!!! Please see pictures and call Ms. Tai 443-254-7359 or Mr. Richard 410-533-4316 for showings
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,500
- 2533 E. Oliver St. - 1
- 3BR 1BA Townhouse for Rent
- 1 bed, 2.0 bath, 600 sqft, $900
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSES FOR RENT. HOUSES INCLUDE: CENTRAL AIR ,HEATING, DISHWASHER, STOVES, REFRIGERATORS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, WASHER DRYER HOOK UPS & MORE. DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A LOVELY HOME!
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $900