Bolton Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bolton Hill, Baltimore.
Bolton Hill has a population of 4,921 and an average Walk Score of 82. Bolton Hill is the #45 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bolton Hill, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sutton Place
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- Free gas heat! Free water! New construction! Huge living area, large master bedroom. Great room accented by historic arches. Central Air. Can't beat it.
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- 1625 Bolton St., Baltimore
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- Apartment for Rent in Convenient Location at Ma...
- Apartment Nice Area with 2 Units and AC - Sec 8...
- 1 Bedroom - $1195
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment located in Bal...
- Bolton North - A Senior Community
- Renovated Bathroom, Huge Picture Windows - Clos...
- 1822 Madison A
Average Apartment Costs in Bolton Hill, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $665. The cheapest studio rent is $398. The most expensive studio price is $933.