Bolton Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bolton Hill, Baltimore.
Bolton Hill has a population of 4,921 and an average Walk Score of 82. Bolton Hill is the #45 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
- Sutton Place
- 1625 Bolton St., Baltimore
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $800
- Bolton Hill Renovated 1 BD Apartment in Beautif...
- Apartment for Rent in Convenient Location at Ma...
- 2 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,200
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1375 sqft, $1,300
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,195
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200
- Free gas heat! Free water! New construction! Huge living area, large master bedroom. Great room accented by historic arches. Central Air. Can't beat it.
- Bolton North - A Senior Community