Bolton Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bolton Hill, Baltimore.
Bolton Hill has a population of 4,921 and an average Walk Score of 82. Bolton Hill is the #45 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bolton Hill, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sutton Place
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Apartment Nice Area with 2 Units and AC - Sec 8...
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- Bolton North - A Senior Community
- Huge 2-Bedroom Apartment with Historic Detail -...
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment located in Bal...
- Fabulous 2bd1/ba in Bolton Hill!
- 1 Bedroom - $1195
- Renovated Bathroom, Huge Picture Windows - Clos...
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- 1822 Madison A
Average Apartment Costs in Bolton Hill, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $933.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1040.