Brooklyn, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brooklyn, Baltimore.
Brooklyn has a population of 9,640 and an average Walk Score of 58. Brooklyn is the #140 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brooklyn, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 3 Level Townhome in Anne Arundel County with huge Master Bedroom and more!
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- REDUCED,,upper level of brick townhouse, freshly painted, lead certified, registered, hardwired smoke & co detectors, great view of harbor & city from rear windows, original harwoods & skylights $850 with voucher could include all utilities
- A Beautiful, three bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse located in a beautiful community of Anne Arundel County, 2 full Baths, full finished basement w/laundry room, fenced in back yard, carpet throughout. A must see!!!
- 42 Talbott St., Baltimore
- 2nd floor apartment at a great price!!
- Very nice all newly remodeled 2 level apartment with bonus living room, wood floors, washer & dryer, central air, fenced yard, This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
- 837 Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- Beautiful, newly renovated aprtmt in a 2 unit house. Full finished bsmt included with an additional kitchen and full bath. This aprtmt has a washer/ dryer. Fenced corner unit with a great backyard & parking in the back. Bus stop across the street.
- Very nice top floor apartment in excellent condition with wood floors. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!! This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 2/25.
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- Nice remodeled rowhome
Average Apartment Costs in Brooklyn, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $662. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $949. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $999.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.