Brooklyn, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brooklyn, Baltimore.
Brooklyn has a population of 9,640 and an average Walk Score of 58. Brooklyn is the #140 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brooklyn, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 3 Level Townhome in Anne Arundel County with huge Master Bedroom and more!
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- A Beautiful, three bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse located in a beautiful community of Anne Arundel County, 2 full Baths, full finished basement w/laundry room, fenced in back yard, carpet throughout. A must see!!!
- Beautiful, newly renovated aprtmt in a 2 unit house. Full finished bsmt included with an additional kitchen and full bath. This aprtmt has a washer/ dryer. Fenced corner unit with a great backyard & parking in the back. Bus stop across the street.
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- Very nice all newly remodeled 2 level apartment with bonus living room, wood floors, washer & dryer, central air, fenced yard, This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
- 2nd floor apartment at a great price!!
- Beautiful completely rehabed townhome. New Central air, furnace, kitchen, bath, flooring, and paint. Large kitchen with new appliances including washer and dryer. Large basement. nice porch and fenced in rear yard on a quiet street.
- Spacious 3 bedroom house on one of the nicest blocks in Brooklyn.Installing new kitchen! Hardwood floors thruout. Fenced in backyard, Finished basement with new cermanic tile flooring and 1/2 bath.
- 837 Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- NEWLY RENOVATED WITH REAR ADDITION FOR LARGE KITCHEN AND MASTER BATHROOM. ALL NEW MUST SEE!
- Patapsco Landing
Average Apartment Costs in Brooklyn, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $625. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $675.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1025.