Brooklyn, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brooklyn, Baltimore.
Brooklyn has a population of 9,640 and an average Walk Score of 58. Brooklyn is the #140 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 3 Level Townhome in Anne Arundel County with huge Master Bedroom and more!
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- Grab This 2 Bedroom + Den Townhouse Quick
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- Beautiful, newly renovated aprtmt in a 2 unit house. Full finished bsmt included with an additional kitchen and full bath. This aprtmt has a washer/ dryer. Fenced corner unit with a great backyard & parking in the back. Bus stop across the street.
- Very nice top floor apartment in excellent condition with wood floors. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!! This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 2/25.
- A Beautiful, three bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse located in a beautiful community of Anne Arundel County, 2 full Baths, full finished basement w/laundry room, fenced in back yard, carpet throughout. A must see!!!
- 837 Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- Spacious 3 bedroom house on one of the nicest blocks in Brooklyn.Installing new kitchen! Hardwood floors thruout. Fenced in backyard, Finished basement with new cermanic tile flooring and 1/2 bath.
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- Nice remodeled rowhome
- 2nd floor apartment at a great price!!
- Beautiful completely rehabed townhome. New Central air, furnace, kitchen, bath, flooring, and paint. Large kitchen with new appliances including washer and dryer. Large basement. nice porch and fenced in rear yard on a quiet street.