Brooklyn, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Brooklyn, Baltimore.
Brooklyn has a population of 9,640 and an average Walk Score of 58. Brooklyn is the #140 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Brooklyn, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4212 Audrey Ave, Baltimore
- 819 E. Jeffrey St., Baltimore
- 3428 7th St., Baltimore
- Extremely nice all remodeled 3 level end unit townhome in AA County w/ finished basement, A/C, washer & dryer, huge master bedroom, new kitchen, new paint, HUGE shed, fenced yard, front porch, This unit will be ready to show 4/25
- Beautiful completely rehabed townhome. New Central air, furnace, kitchen, bath, flooring, and paint. Large kitchen with new appliances including washer and dryer. Large basement. nice porch and fenced in rear yard on a quiet street.
- Very nice all newly remodeled 2 level apartment with bonus living room, wood floors, washer & dryer, central air, fenced yard, This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
- 813 Jeffrey Street, Baltimore
- New kitchen cabinets, new bathroom vanity, new AC, New bath tub!!! Renovated in 2012.
- Two level First floor apartment with washer & dryer, new carpet & paint, fenced yard, and off street parking.
- Enjoy the comforts of your new townhouse with central air! Spacious rooms throughout with generous size closets. Updated kitchen and bath. Nice backyard with privacy fence.
- NEWLY RENOVATED WITH REAR ADDITION FOR LARGE KITCHEN AND MASTER BATHROOM. ALL NEW MUST SEE!
- 42 Talbott St., Baltimore
- Nice remodeled apartment, wood floors, new paint, fenced yard, new carpet, This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 4/8
- Very nice top floor apartment in excellent condition with wood floors. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!! This unit is being worked on and will be ready to show 2/25.
- REDUCED,,upper level of brick townhouse, freshly painted, lead certified, registered, hardwired smoke & co detectors, great view of harbor & city from rear windows, original harwoods & skylights $850 with voucher could include all utilities
Average Apartment Costs in Brooklyn, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $949. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.