Central Park Heights, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Park Heights, Baltimore.
Central Park Heights has a population of 5,970 and an average Walk Score of 64. Central Park Heights is the #115 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Dolfield Townhomes
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom Apartment Full size new appliances (gas stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer in the unit) Water included Separate entrance Street parking 2 blocking to Metro and grocery stores
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,500
- This Large Updated 1br/1ba 1st floor apt features newly painted, wall to wall carpet, separate entrance, updated kitchen and bathroom and lots of natural light.
- $0 Application Fee!!! BAD CREDIT?? NO PROBLEM FREE security deposit NEWLY RENOVATED
- First month rent and deposit. Pets negotiable
- Stunning Central AC Basement, All appliances and much much more
- Newly Renovated, New Paint,VERY SPACIOUS, Quiet Neighborhood and more. This is a must see!! Call to SCHEDULE a viewing TODAY!
- Renovated, three bedroom end unit close to all the amenities of city life. Public transportation, restaurants, and entertainment are within walking distance.
- Nice 2nd floor apartment, hardwood floors, fresh paint, GREAT PRICE!! This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
- Rosalind Townhomes
- Newly renovated 4BR 2BA detached home with fenced yard, 2-car garage, driveway, 2nd floor deck with IKEA kitchen and laminated flooring ... Call Today 410-989-1161
- Property is convieniently located near Park heights, Northern Parkway and Sinai Hospital. Beautiful neighborhood, located on a quiet street.
- NEW BATHROOMS
- Big Beatiful Row Home, Finished Basement, Fenced In Front and Backyard, Wall To Wall Carpet (2) Full Bathroom