Central Park Heights, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Park Heights, Baltimore.
Central Park Heights has a population of 5,970 and an average Walk Score of 64. Central Park Heights is the #115 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central Park Heights, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Dolfield Townhomes
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom Apartment Full size new appliances (gas stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer in the unit) Water included Separate entrance Street parking 2 blocking to Metro and grocery stores
- $0 APPLICATION FEE!!! FREE security deposit
- $300 MOVE IN SPECIAL FOR SECTION 8 VOUCHER HOLDERS.
- Property is convieniently located near Park heights, Northern Parkway and Sinai Hospital. Beautiful neighborhood, located on a quiet street.
- Newly renovated 4BR 2BA detached home with fenced yard, 2-car garage, driveway, 2nd floor deck with IKEA kitchen and laminated flooring ... Call Today 410-989-1161
- Fabulous open kitchen w/chocolate maple cabinets, granite counter tops, mosaic glass back splash, recessed lighting and steel appliances, & mohawk amber hardwood floors. Large bedrooms w/ large closets New windows
- Renovated, three bedroom end unit close to all the amenities of city life. Public transportation, restaurants, and entertainment are within walking distance.
- Big Beatiful Row Home, Finished Basement, Fenced In Front and Backyard, Wall To Wall Carpet (2) Full Bathroom
- 3 bedroom 1 Bath $900.00 3028 West Garrison Ave Baltimore, MD 21215 3 bed 1 Bath
- This 4BR/2.5BA home features Air conditioning, a fenced in yard, driveway, hardwood floors, updated appliances in kitchen and renovated bathrooms.
- NEW BATHROOMS
- $0 APPLICATION FEE!!! and FREE SECURITY DEPOSIT! with qualifying application
- This Large Updated 1br/1ba 1st floor apt features newly painted, wall to wall carpet, separate entrance, updated kitchen and bathroom and lots of natural light.
- Nice 2nd floor apartment, hardwood floors, fresh paint, GREAT PRICE!! This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
Average Apartment Costs in Central Park Heights, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.