Central Park Heights, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Park Heights, Baltimore.
Central Park Heights has a population of 5,970 and an average Walk Score of 64. Central Park Heights is the #115 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Dolfield Townhomes
- Newly renovated 4BR 2BA detached home with fenced yard, 2-car garage, driveway, 2nd floor deck with IKEA kitchen and laminated flooring ... Call Today 410-989-1161
- $300 MOVE IN SPECIAL FOR SECTION 8 VOUCHER HOLDERS.
- Stunning Central AC Basement, All appliances and much much more
- Renovated, three bedroom end unit close to all the amenities of city life. Public transportation, restaurants, and entertainment are within walking distance.
- Renovated 1 bedroom apartments with dens in Baltimore City. 410.542.2255 or come into our rental office: 3016 Thorndale Ave, Apt 2, Baltimore MD 21215. Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm. Bring your photo id, social security card and voucher information
- Newly Renovated 1 Bedroom Apartment Full size new appliances (gas stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer in the unit) Water included Separate entrance Street parking 2 blocking to Metro and grocery stores
- Big Beatiful Row Home, Finished Basement, Fenced In Front and Backyard, Wall To Wall Carpet (2) Full Bathroom
- First month rent and deposit. Pets negotiable
- 3 bedroom 1 Bath $900.00 3028 West Garrison Ave Baltimore, MD 21215 3 bed 1 Bath
- $0 APPLICATION FEE!!! and FREE SECURITY DEPOSIT! with qualifying application
- Rosalind Townhomes
- This Large Updated 1br/1ba 1st floor apt features newly painted, wall to wall carpet, separate entrance, updated kitchen and bathroom and lots of natural light.
- $0 APPLICATION FEE!!! FREE security deposit
- Nice 2nd floor apartment, hardwood floors, fresh paint, GREAT PRICE!! This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment