Central Park Heights, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central Park Heights, Baltimore.
Central Park Heights has a population of 5,970 and an average Walk Score of 64. Central Park Heights is the #115 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Dolfield Townhomes
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 750 sqft, $695
- Renovated, three bedroom end unit close to all the amenities of city life. Public transportation, restaurants, and entertainment are within walking distance.
- $0 Application Fee!!! BAD CREDIT?? NO PROBLEM FREE security deposit NEWLY RENOVATED
- Nice 2nd floor apartment, hardwood floors, fresh paint, GREAT PRICE!! This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment
- $300 MOVE IN SPECIAL FOR SECTION 8 VOUCHER HOLDERS.
- Newly Renovated, New Paint,VERY SPACIOUS, Quiet Neighborhood and more. This is a must see!! Call to SCHEDULE a viewing TODAY!
- $0 APPLICATION FEE!!! and FREE SECURITY DEPOSIT! with qualifying application
- This Large Updated 1br/1ba 1st floor apt features newly painted, wall to wall carpet, separate entrance, updated kitchen and bathroom and lots of natural light.
- Rosalind Townhomes
- This 4BR/2.5BA home features Air conditioning, a fenced in yard, driveway, hardwood floors, updated appliances in kitchen and renovated bathrooms.
- Spacious 1 BR apt, upper level, move in ready.
- Newly renovated 4BR 2BA detached home with fenced yard, 2-car garage, driveway, 2nd floor deck with IKEA kitchen and laminated flooring ... Call Today 410-989-1161
- Renovated 1 bedroom apartments with dens in Baltimore City. 410.542.2255 or come into our rental office: 3016 Thorndale Ave, Apt 2, Baltimore MD 21215. Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm. Bring your photo id, social security card and voucher information
- 3 bedroom 1 Bath $900.00 3028 West Garrison Ave Baltimore, MD 21215 3 bed 1 Bath