Charles Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Charles Village, Baltimore.
Charles Village has a population of 9,390 and an average Walk Score of 92. Charles Village is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Charles Village, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 300A East University Parkway, Baltimore
- 2315 St Paul St, Baltimore
- The Marylander
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,650
- 2315 N Charles Apartments - 4A
- Large 1 or 2 bedroom Apartment
- Charles Village 1bd+Den/1ba & Sunroom Close...
- Large third floor apartment
- Updated 1bd/1ba Charles Village Apartment with ...
- SFHNCS511 - 2
- Gorgeous studio apartment is situated in clean and safe Charles Town Baltimore near the John Hopkins University campus, the rent is $859 + utilities. The apartment will be available June 1st/2013
- RENT SPECIAL FOR SHORT TERM LEASE ON 2 BR. APT.
- 2911 St Paul St., Large 1br, 1dr, 1ba Terrace apartment in Beautiful Charles Village, Heat and Electric included.
Average Apartment Costs in Charles Village, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1400.