Charles Village, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Charles Village, Baltimore.
Charles Village has a population of 9,390 and an average Walk Score of 92. Charles Village is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Charles Village, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 300A East University Parkway, Baltimore
- 2315 St Paul St, Baltimore
- The Marylander
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 500 sqft, $900
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $800
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $900
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,650
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $900
- 2315 N Charles Apartments - 4B
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $800
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $900
- Large third floor apartment
- Gorgeous studio apartment is situated in clean and safe Charles Town Baltimore near the John Hopkins University campus, the rent is $859 + utilities. The apartment will be available June 1st/2013
- Charles Village 1bd+Den/1ba & Sunroom Close...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $725
Average Apartment Costs in Charles Village, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $840.