Cherry Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cherry Hill, Baltimore.
Cherry Hill has a population of 8,199 and an average Walk Score of 52. Cherry Hill is the #170 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- The Communities at Middle Branch Manor
- Cherrydale Apartments
- 3BR 1 BA home. Nice end unit. Includes ALL appliances, water / sewer. New carpet and paint. Call 443-420-8590 / email@example.com
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- Newly remodeled house. Great location. Community oriented-neighborhood
- Cozy 2 bedroom in Cherry Hill available for lease at a great price! Front and back yard, washer/dryer, available now!
- With Cherry Hill Senior Manor, you’ll find a tranquil Baltimore apartment home for seniors 62 and older where everything you want is brought together: amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable and features that are centered on comfort.
- **Open House Sat 5/18 11am-12pm**Rnvtd 3br/1.5b...
- 3 BR, 1 BA, Carpet, fenced rear yard If interested contact: : Lashawn Saunders at 410-661-0909 x 105 or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,400
- 2413 Terra Firma Rd, Baltimore, MD 21225
- 2 bd/1 bath Affordable Living Near Downtown Baltim