Cherry Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cherry Hill, Baltimore.
Cherry Hill has a population of 8,199 and an average Walk Score of 52. Cherry Hill is the #170 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- The Communities at Middle Branch Manor
- Cherrydale Apartments
- 3BR 1 BA home. Nice end unit. Includes ALL appliances, water / sewer. New carpet and paint. Call 443-420-8590 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 bed, 1024 sqft, $1,045
- Cozy 2 bedroom in Cherry Hill available for lease at a great price! Front and back yard, washer/dryer, available now!
- In walking distance to elementrey and middle school. View of the water front from the rear bedrooms Deck on the back and fenced front and rear yard
- 3 BR, 1 BA, Carpet, fenced rear yard If interested contact: : Lashawn Saunders at 410-661-0909 x 105 or by email to : email@example.com
- With Cherry Hill Senior Manor, you’ll find a tranquil Baltimore apartment home for seniors 62 and older where everything you want is brought together: amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable and features that are centered on comfort.
- Newly renovated 3 bedroom home in a secluded and quiet area. Great property, a must see
- Newly remodeled house. Great location. Community oriented-neighborhood
- 2 bd/1 bath Affordable Living Near Downtown Baltim