Cherry Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cherry Hill, Baltimore.
Cherry Hill has a population of 8,199 and an average Walk Score of 52. Cherry Hill is the #170 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- The Communities at Middle Branch Manor
- Cherrydale Apartments
- Newly remodeled house. Great location. Community oriented-neighborhood
- 3 BR, 1 BA, Carpet, fenced rear yard If interested contact: : Lashawn Saunders at 410-661-0909 x 105 or by email to : email@example.com
- Cozy 2 bedroom in Cherry Hill available for lease at a great price! Front and back yard, washer/dryer, available now!
- This is a completely renovated 3 bedroom house with a den and extra family room in the basement. It has central air and more.
- Newly renovated 3 bedroom home in a secluded and quiet area. Great property, a must see
- RENOVATED 3BR 1BA HOME. NICE LOCATION AND CONDITION.- REAR AND SIDE FENCED YARD. CENTRAL AIR - GAS HEAT. ALL APPLIANCES* *nice renovation great home to live in** FREE PICK-UP AND RIDE TO VIEW ** CALL TOM @ 443-420-8590 OR LINGOLOG@GMAIL.COM
- With Cherry Hill Senior Manor, you’ll find a tranquil Baltimore apartment home for seniors 62 and older where everything you want is brought together: amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable and features that are centered on comfort.
- 2 bd/1 bath Affordable Living Near Downtown Baltim