Curtis Bay, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Curtis Bay, Baltimore.
Curtis Bay has a population of 3,709 and an average Walk Score of 46. Curtis Bay is the #199 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 3705 Fairhaven Ave FREE heat, FREE Hot water, FREE water No Application Fee, No Credit Check, No Background Check See Video of this unit http://youtu.be/2tB-qdTWIAg LIKE US ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- Top Floor Apartment with ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!
- washer dryer
- HUGE 3 level all newly rowhouse with finished basement, new windows, central air, new kitchen & 2 new full bathrooms, washer & dryer, deck, new carpet and new paint, fenced yard, This unit will be ready to show 3/29
- Patapsco Landing
- New kitchen cabinets, new bathroom vanity, new AC, New bath tub!!! Renovated in 2012.
- NO DEPOSIT! This home is nicer than new! With all appliance and central air - walk in closets - breakfast bar 2 BIG bedrooms with walk in closets. Totally updated - Nice QUIET street. Call Tom 443-420-8590 or email email@example.com
- 3718 10th st.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $944
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,254
- Nice House for Rent
- Rooms For Rent - 1
- Large 2 level apartment with ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED in rent!
- Pure Comfort!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100