Druid Heights, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Druid Heights, Baltimore.
Druid Heights has a population of 1,557 and an average Walk Score of 84. Druid Heights is the #37 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- This Large 4Br/2Ba home features: New carpeting throughout the living room, freshly painted walls, large living room, separate dining room, new appliances, updated bathrooms, new wall to wall carpet in bedrooms, and a fenced in patio.
- Hardwood Floors Central Air Near School Near Bus Stop
- Rent $1000 Deposit $1000 Linoleum Floors, Radiator Heat, Window Air conditioners provided on request. Coin operated laundry onsite $1.50 /wash $1.50 Dry.
- This 3Br/1.5Ba Recently Renovated home features: >> Renovated kitchen including Black Appliances with dishwasher and microwave. >> Plush wall to wall Carpet >> Central Air with Ceiling Fans >> Updated Bathroom >> Fenced Back Yard .
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- --- *** Large Rowhouse Open Floor plan AC 5/3.5...
- 2124 Division St. , Baltimore
- 1822 Madison A
- Hardwood Floors Centrial Air Near Schools Near Bus Stop