Ednor Gardens-Lakeside, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ednor Gardens-Lakeside, Baltimore.
Ednor Gardens-Lakeside has a population of 5,397 and an average Walk Score of 56. Ednor Gardens-Lakeside is the #146 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 3604 Monterey Rd, Baltimore
- Renovated porch front home with beautiful finishes! Hardwood floors. New kitchen with counter-top, cherry cabinets and black appliances; stove, refrigerator and built in microwave. Modern bathrooms with new vanity and fixtures!
- Enjoy Comfort and Convenience
- Newly renovated porch front home with plenty of space! Hardwood floors, 1.5 bath, updated kitchen and baths.
- 2 bedroom, front porch, central air Like us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- This is a spacious 2 bedroom house ready for move in immediately,
- 900 Cator Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21218 Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 1, Price $1100, Deposit $1100, Type: Apt Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 1, Price $950, Deposit $950, Type: Apt Bedrooms 1, Bathrooms 1, Price $850, Deposit $850, Type: Apt
- Finished basement, front and back yards, walking distance to Morgan State University and shopping centers. Covered front porch. No pets. Contact Justin.
- New Reb had Central Air, Washer Dryer, hardwood floors, No Basement SECTION 8 ONLY
- Great Block!!! Simi detached 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathrooms
- 3605 Monterey Rd, Baltimore
- Hardwood floors, ceramic tiles , marble countertops, New Kitchen, new bathroom, new deck on back, fenced yard in rear, new appliances, great block.
- 3910 Yolando Rd , Baltimore