Frankford, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Frankford, Baltimore.
Frankford has a population of 17,967 and an average Walk Score of 52. Frankford is the #171 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Frankford, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Goodnow Hill Apts
- Parkside Gardens
- Hamilton Springs Apartments
- NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS WITH CERAMIC TILE, NEW KIT CABINETS AND REMODELED BATHROOMS WITH TILE TUB BACK SPLASH, PRIVATE SETTING!! CALL Dave 443-756-8715 for showing Appt. Connected to Frankford Plaza shopping center of Moravia/Sinclar
- BEAUTIFUL 2 BR APTS! AC/HEAT & NEW APPLIANCES SECTION 8 ONLY!
- Holly Lane
- BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT! CENTRAL AC/HEAT UPDATED KITCHEN AND NEW APPLIANCES!
- House is under renovation. Great and convenient location on quiet street. Beautiful backyard with shed, BBQ area, and parking area. End Unit. Please call Mr. John Wright @ 443-744-1799 to schedule a viewing
- Beautiful 1 bedroom +Den. Renovated and ready for rent. Full kitchen includes dishwasher. Basement access for storage and washer/dryer included. Central Air & Heat!!! Handicap accessible
- 4 Bedroom APARTMENT: 1 bedroom & bathroom on the main level 3 bedrooms & bathroom in the basement Flexible security Deposit SECTION 8 ONLY
- Please call property management, Victoria-Wesley Group, LLC if you are interested in seeing this fabulous property, thanks! 443-629-0901.
- Recently rehabbed in 2010 finished basement w/ washer/dryer, parking pad and many custom finishes.
- Renovated porch front semi-detached home in most desirable neighborhood. Beautiful hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with beautiful maple cabinets and new counter-top. All appliances. 2 car parking pad, washer/dryer and central air!
- Homeowner neighborhood. To view property call 410-235-1200
- beautiful 3 bedroom house for rent; home has hardwood floors, finished basement, central air; must have 3 bdrm voucher and rta to schedule a showing; no pets; home available for viewing starting June 1st
Average Apartment Costs in Frankford, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $837. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.