Glen Oaks, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glen Oaks, Baltimore.
Glen Oaks has a population of 3,138 and an average Walk Score of 49. Glen Oaks is the #184 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Glen Oaks, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Yorkewood Apts
- HARD WOOD FLOORS, BLACK APPLIANCES
- GORGEOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NORTHEAST AREA OF BALTIMORE CITY- RIGHT ACROOS THE WAY FROM THE ALAMEDA SHOPPING CENTER. CALL ALEX TODAY TO SET UP A SHOWING!!! *********410-358-2232**********
- Updated apartmnet with hardwood floors. New tiled kitchen and updated bath. Duplex; Shared use of basement and backyard.
- Located Near The Alameda & East Belvedere Ave. Large Two Bedroom Apartment. Security Deposit can be paid in Installments. Near Shopping & Bus. Washer& Dryer on premises. Large yard. For information Call: Mrs.Hammer 410-435-5629
- One bedroom apartment with a den access to back yard washer dryer water included in rent. Across from park
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $795
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,500
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $750
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,185
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1216 sqft, $1,600
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $850
- Remodeled Kitchen! Beautiful Countertops! Elegant Bathroom! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $875
Average Apartment Costs in Glen Oaks, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.