Glen Oaks, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glen Oaks, Baltimore.
Glen Oaks has a population of 3,138 and an average Walk Score of 49. Glen Oaks is the #184 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Glen Oaks, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Yorkewood Apts
- This First floor Apt features: Beautiful new floors, a remodeled kitchen, freshly painted walls, updated appliances, wall-to-wall carpet, washer/dryer hookups, unfinished basement and front and back yards are fenced-in.
- HARD WOOD FLOORS, BLACK APPLIANCES
- GORGEOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER NORTHEAST AREA OF BALTIMORE CITY- RIGHT ACROOS THE WAY FROM THE ALAMEDA SHOPPING CENTER. CALL ALEX TODAY TO SET UP A SHOWING!!! *********410-358-2232**********
- Located Near The Alameda & East Belvedere Ave. Large Two Bedroom Apartment. Security Deposit can be paid in Installments. Near Shopping & Bus. Washer& Dryer on premises. Large yard. For information Call: Mrs.Hammer 410-435-5629
- Updated apartmnet with hardwood floors. New tiled kitchen and updated bath. Duplex; Shared use of basement and backyard.
- One bedroom apartment with a den access to back yard washer dryer water included in rent. Across from park
Average Apartment Costs in Glen Oaks, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $802. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $730. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.