Harlem Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Harlem Park, Baltimore.
Harlem Park has a population of 3,894 and an average Walk Score of 67. Harlem Park is the #95 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- 2 level condo home located in historic Sandtown-Winchester area; Spacious Master Bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, formal Living & Dining rooms, fenced yard, private parking, Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Stove & More
- 1bedroom, 1 bath, CAC,
- Newly revonated 2 Bedroom apartment building, Central A/C/ Heating, Washer/Dryer, hardwood floors, high ceiling, and cermanic tiles. Rent $775 per month, Security deposit $500.
- Large 1 bedroom apartment at a great price!!!
- Key features include 5 spacious bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 3 full baths, unfinished, but functional basement with laundry room, central air and heating (gas).
- HUGE HOUSE - EVERYTHING NEW!!! COMPLETELY REMODELED - FULLY LOADED!
- $1,450 / 3br- Immediate Move-In! (Minutes Away from Downtown) MUST SEE!!! Section 8 and mbq welcomed