Irvington, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Irvington, Baltimore.
Irvington has a population of 4,671 and an average Walk Score of 45. Irvington is the #202 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- College Gardens
- This 2Br/1Ba Home features: Front porch, fenced in front and back yard, new flooring, freshly painted walls, wall to wall carpet in both bedrooms, updated bathroom with ceramic tile and unfinished basement.
- HERE'S OUR LOVELY 4 BEDROOM / 2 FULL BATHS WITH A BONUS ROOM IN A QUIET AREA NEAR SCHOOLS, BUS LINE AND SHOPPING. NEW KITCHEN & BATHS
- Newly installed central air. All brand new appliances. Brand new wall to wall carpet.
- First Floor Apartment! New Flooring! Large Bedroom! Ample Closet Space! Sign a two year lease and pay only $500 for your security deposit! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- This is a beautiful 3 Bedroom home in a wonderful neighborhood. The house is well weatherized and has central air and heat for this coming hot summer! washer & dryer included. You will love this place!
- 3 Bedroom,1 Bath, Central A/C, Natural Gas Heat, Full Size Washer and Dryer, Fenced Back Yard w/ Deck, Close to Baltimore County Line. Full Basement. Easy commute anywhere with easy access to Route 40, Frederick Road, and 695. Available Now!
- Completely renovated large 3 bedroom and den, 2.5 bath semidetached home has it all...large rooms throughout, central air, eat-in kitchen, fenced backyard and more!
- Newly renovated 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths, with central AC.
- Completely renovated porch front home in a desirable neighborhood boast two bedrooms and den. Beautiful plush carpet throughout! This unique home offers a large eat-in-kitchen in the basement.
- RENOVATED HOUSE WITH CENTRAL A/C, WASHER/DRYER,FINSHED BASEMENT, NEW CARPET- LAMINATE FLOORING,TWO POURCHES FRONT AND REAR OF HOUSE, DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGE. A MUST SEE I THINK YOU WILL LIKE BRYAN 301 233-3341 THANKS
- 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home located in the Allendale Community of SW Baltimore. This home has a spacious kitchen, parking, is walking distance to local businesses and bus transportation.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, basement, central Air. Like us on facebook www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- 3 Bedroom - $1200