Madison Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Park, Baltimore.
Madison Park has a population of 2,518 and an average Walk Score of 83. Madison Park is the #41 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Sutton Place
- The Cecil Apartments
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Fully renovated only 1 left 1328 McCulloh
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- newly painted and renovated, back yard, new carpet, great home, no security deposit, three/four bedroom
- 1625 Bolton St., Baltimore
- Apartment Nice Area with 2 Units and AC - Sec 8...
- Huge 2-Bedroom Apartment with Historic Detail -...
- 2 bed, 1200 sqft, $1,100
- 1 Bedroom - $1195