Madison Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Park, Baltimore.
Madison Park has a population of 2,518 and an average Walk Score of 83. Madison Park is the #41 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Sutton Place
- The Cecil Apartments
- 1625 Bolton St., Baltimore
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Fully renovated only 1 left 1328 McCulloh
- Free gas heat! Free water! New construction! Huge living area, large master bedroom. Great room accented by historic arches. Central Air. Can't beat it.
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- Great Rental 2 Bedroom apartment Total Remodeled, 1st floor Separate living and Dining area. New Bath, New Light Fixtures New KItchen with all appliciances. Freshly painted. Will not Last !!!
- Amazing 2 Bedroom Brownstone in Bolton Hill - All Amenities - Available Immediately
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- This is a gorgeous renovated 1+ bedroom Apartment with 2 levels and 2 bathrooms. Beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Fresh carpet and paint. You must see to believe! NO security deposit for voucher holders!
- 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, 4 level house, very big house
- Bolton North - A Senior Community