Madison Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madison Park, Baltimore.
Madison Park has a population of 2,518 and an average Walk Score of 83. Madison Park is the #41 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madison Park, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sutton Place
- The Cecil Apartments
- Memorial Apartments for Senior Citizens 62+
- Fully renovated only 1 left 1328 McCulloh
- 2BR 2BA HUGE APARTMENT. MUST SEE!!
- Fenced-In Back Patio! Hardwood Floors! Updated Kitchen! Renovated Bathrooms and Bedrooms! To schedule a showing of this property, call our leasing agent Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 1625 Bolton St., Baltimore
- Gorgeous Newly Rehabbed Top level very large Condo. Two bathrooms, Master Bedroom (large), central heating and air. Security building system.
- Bolton North - A Senior Community
- Sand blasted brick front 3 story with 5 yr old total renovation: wall to wall carpeting, dish washer, washer & dryer in 2nd floor laundry room, central AC & gas heat, new gas stove, double pane wood & vinyl windows, fenced in backyard, 2 yr old roof
- All utilities included, wall to wall carpet, laundry facility on site, cable ready units , 10 min. from Inner Harbor, close to bus lines # 5 & 91 in addition to subway & light rail stop. Shopping and schools in walking distance.
- Rent $1000 Deposit $1000 Linoleum Floors, Radiator Heat, Window Air conditioners provided on request. Coin operated laundry onsite $1.50 /wash $1.50 Dry.
- 506 West LaFayette Avenue
- Huge 2-Bedroom Apartment with Historic Detail -...
- 508 West Lafeyette Ave - 2
Average Apartment Costs in Madison Park, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.