McElderry Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in McElderry Park, Baltimore.
McElderry Park has a population of 4,224 and an average Walk Score of 70. McElderry Park is the #82 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- This spacious 2Br/1Ba home features: Spacious kitchen, remodeled bathrooms, private back patio, freshly painted walls and natural light.
- Fully Renovated, Central Air, Washer/Dryer and get your own carport for parking!
- Fully renovated and ready to move in! This beautiful house has 3 bedrooms, large living/dining room, new windows, new carpet, washer/dryer, new gas stove. Large fenced in back yard! Within walking distance to William Paca and Hopkins
- To view property please call 410-235-1200
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED! 2BR 1.5BA FINISHED BASEMENT CENTRAL AC/HEAT SECTION 8 ONLY.
- Newly renovated 2br house. Central Air, Everything is new. Close to Patterson Park, Johns Hopkins, Canton, Fells Point and Downtown
- Beautiful 3 bedroom. 1 bath, Finished basement, All appliances included.
- Wonderful landlord, central heating new carpet and hard wood floors, freshly painted, washer and dryer, offstreet parking,
- Wonderfully Renovated 2/1.5 AC - Section 8 OK -...
- Large 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse
- 2705 Orleans St #1 - 1
- 420 N Glover St, Baltimore, MD 21205