Mid-Town Belvedere, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mid-Town Belvedere, Baltimore.
Mid-Town Belvedere has a population of 3,742 and an average Walk Score of 92. Mid-Town Belvedere is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mid-Town Belvedere, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Fitzgerald at UB Midtown
- Symphony Center
- Horizon House Apartments
- Newly Renovated Must See Studio In Mt Vernon Mi...
- 4BR/3BA Townhouse
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,000
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,000
- Renovated Condo in secure building in Mount Vernon
- Brand New Apartment in Heart of Mount Vernon!!
- 214 E Chase St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Average Apartment Costs in Mid-Town Belvedere, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1093.