Mill Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mill Hill, Baltimore.
Mill Hill has a population of 1,881 and an average Walk Score of 68. Mill Hill is the #90 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Fully updated house. Everything is Brand new here.
- 3 bedroom home - also can be a 2 bedroom with a den, large end of group with a deck and central air. Nice large porchfrom home with hardwoods on first floor. All aplliance come with home.Call craig at 410 -733-2865
- Must See This Beautifully Renovated Home!!!
- Nice 2 Bedroom house for rent. Off Frederick Avenue near Gwynns Falls Park. $40 application fee per adult.
- Fully remodeled small quiet street fenced in back yard.
- This is a updated 3 bedroom 1 Bath house. There is a large updated eat-in kitchen. It has a updated bathroom. The property has been freshly painted and there is new carpet throughout the unit. It has a garage, and balcony in the rear of the house.
- 2 Bdrm & Den W/Finished Basement