Morrell Park, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Morrell Park, Baltimore.
Morrell Park has a population of 4,796 and an average Walk Score of 60. Morrell Park is the #128 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Morrell Park, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3BR 1 BA home. Nice end unit. Includes ALL appliances, water / sewer. New carpet and paint. Call 443-420-8590 / email@example.com
- This Spacious 3Br/1.5Ba home features: Updated appliances, hardwood floors on main level, wall to wall carpet in bedrooms, plenty of closet space and attractive fixtures and renovated bathrooms.
- Pets Welcome!!! bring all your dogs great back yard!
- Central air. Dishwasher. Deck.
- Fully renovated single family home with fenced yard. Brand new Full size washer/dryer provided. Brand new Dishwasher and built in microwave in the kitchen. Hardwood flooring throughout. Central heating and cooling.
- HUGE BACK YARD, FRONT PORCH, CENTRAL AIR
- -washer and dryer -newly renovated -very large back and front yards -fully carpetted -very nice neihborhood
- Nice Home for Rent
- 3 bed, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in Morrell Park, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1900.