Pen Lucy, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Pen Lucy, Baltimore.
Pen Lucy has a population of 2,957 and an average Walk Score of 44. Pen Lucy is the #208 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Pen Lucy, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Renovated porch front home with beautiful finishes! Hardwood floors. New kitchen with counter-top, cherry cabinets and black appliances; stove, refrigerator and built in microwave. Modern bathrooms with new vanity and fixtures!
- $649 + utilities/ 2br 1ba - Spacious Apartments Located in NE Baltimore
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $675
- 4115 St. Georges Ave, Baltimore
- Newly renovated, convenient to shopping, ample off street parking, laundry facilities onsite, walking distance to bus routes #3 #8 #33 #36
- Hardwood floors, ceramic tiles , marble countertops, New Kitchen, new bathroom, new deck on back, fenced yard in rear, new appliances, great block.
- Renovated Brick Townhouse w/CAC, Section 8 ok
- Newly renovated porch front home with plenty of space! Hardwood floors, 1.5 bath, updated kitchen and baths.
- New Luxury, 6 unit Apartment building located in highly desired area off Charles St & York Rd. Private, fenced garden area for tenant exclusive use.
- Great Block!!! Simi detached 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathrooms
- Ready to Move right in! LEAD FREE! 3 Bedrooms,1.5 bathrooms, washer/dryer hookups, updated kitchen & baths, large rear deck,unfinished DRYbasement. Newly painted, new carpet on 2nd floor,laminate wood floors on 1st floor. Central A/C 410-419-9436
- 516 E 43rd St. - 1
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,600
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,550
Average Apartment Costs in Pen Lucy, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $800.