Penn North, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Penn North, Baltimore.
Penn North has a population of 1,803 and an average Walk Score of 83. Penn North is the #44 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Penn North, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two Bedroom one bath large eat in kitchen new carpet new title floors new cabinets all new paint .Completly refinished call mario At 443-463-3726.Ready to be lived in.
- 4 bedrooms plus a den and 2.5 baths NO APPLICATION FEE NO CREDIT CHECK
- NICE 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Central Air Conditioning, Rehabbed with a finished basement LIKE us FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- A Must see!! Newly renovated!! Large 4 bedroom with den, 2.5 baths, central AC
- 3 bedroom with a finished basement
- Spacious home with1.5 Baths , Finished club room and separate laundry room W/D, Hard woods, Fenced Backyard, Deck , Microwave and Dishwasher. Contact Melissa @ Tenant Solutions 410-207-0617 Passed Inspection
- McEldrey Park Jewel. Central forced air heating, Large rooms, updated Kitchen, Bathroom and floor. Fenced yard.
Average Apartment Costs in Penn North, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.