Remington, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Remington, Baltimore.
Remington has a population of 2,490 and an average Walk Score of 87. Remington is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Remington, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2807 Cresmont Ave
- Close to JHU, commuter routes and walkable to many restaurants, Wyman Park, the Zoo and Druid Hill Park.
- This Lovely 1Br/1Ba with Den home features: Washer/Dryer, Fenced Yard, Eat in Kitchen, Porch Front, Newly Painted, New Wall to Wall carpet, Lots of natural light, Unfinished Basement
- Fabulous 3bd/1ba Remington Rowhome--Available 8...
- Great Remington 3bd/1ba Rowhome--Available 6/7!
- 2 bed
- Completely renovated! Central air/AC, washer/dryer, granite countertops, recessed lighting, stainless/black appliances and dishwasher, garbage disposal, patio in rear. New double-pane windows.
Average Apartment Costs in Remington, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1150.