Remington, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Remington, Baltimore.
Remington has a population of 2,490 and an average Walk Score of 87. Remington is the #24 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- This Lovely 1Br/1Ba with Den home features: Washer/Dryer, Fenced Yard, Eat in Kitchen, Porch Front, Newly Painted, New Wall to Wall carpet, Lots of natural light, Unfinished Basement
- Close to JHU, commuter routes and walkable to many restaurants, Wyman Park, the Zoo and Druid Hill Park.
- Completely renovated! Central air/AC, washer/dryer, granite countertops, recessed lighting, stainless/black appliances and dishwasher, garbage disposal, patio in rear. New double-pane windows.
- Great Remington 3bd/1ba Rowhome--Available 6/7!
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,100