Reservoir Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Reservoir Hill, Baltimore.
Reservoir Hill has a population of 5,775 and an average Walk Score of 75. Reservoir Hill is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Reservoir Hill, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- onsite parking with 24 hr. security cameras
- Condo with Hardwood Bamboo floors, marble counter tops, Ceramic tiles, frosted kitchen cabinets, Central Air, Washing machine dryer hu, at corner of Mt Royal Terrace, close to RT83, 5 minutes from downtown, Historic Reservoir Hill, good area,
- Newly renovated, new kitchen, new baths, new floors, new paint, new eveything
- HERE'S OUR AWESOME LARGE 2 BEDROOM HOME IN WEST BALTIMORE. LANDLORD PAYS THE WATER BILL! BRAND NEW KITCHEN & BATH
- Rent: $975 Sec: $1000 Hardwood floors, Central heat/air, washer/dryer hookups, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, corian vanitity, plenty of closet space, balcony front and back.
- Our fully equipped kitchens, convenient and clean elevators, controlled entry systems and off street parking are just a few of the reasons that our tenants chose to live here year after year. Now you can call The Chateau or The Riviera your home too!
- Newly remodeled, Hardwood floors, Everything new, Two levels To view please call 410-235-1200
- NICE 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Central Air Conditioning, Rehabbed with a finished basement LIKE us FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1600 sqft, $1,200
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,450
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 900 sqft, $1,200
- Lovely 1bd/1ba Reservior Hill in the Historic S...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1100 sqft, $1,200
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $700
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,850
Average Apartment Costs in Reservoir Hill, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.