Reservoir Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Reservoir Hill, Baltimore.
Reservoir Hill has a population of 5,775 and an average Walk Score of 75. Reservoir Hill is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Newly renovated apartments New kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring (hardwood), Newly painted,
- Central Air, Hardwood Floors, Balcony, Off-Street Parking
- Condo with Hardwood Bamboo floors, marble counter tops, Ceramic tiles, frosted kitchen cabinets, Central Air, Washing machine dryer hu, at corner of Mt Royal Terrace, close to RT83, 5 minutes from downtown, Historic Reservoir Hill, good area,
- HERE'S OUR AWESOME LARGE 2 BEDROOM HOME IN WEST BALTIMORE. LANDLORD PAYS THE WATER BILL! BRAND NEW KITCHEN & BATH
- Rent: $975 Sec: $1000 Hardwood floors, Central heat/air, washer/dryer hookups, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, corian vanitity, plenty of closet space, balcony front and back.
- Newly renovated, new kitchen, new baths, new floors, new paint, new eveything
- Our fully equipped kitchens, convenient and clean elevators, controlled entry systems and off street parking are just a few of the reasons that our tenants chose to live here year after year. Now you can call The Chateau or The Riviera your home too!
- 5 bedrooms @ 3 full baths kitchen with all appliances 3 stories row hse. clean basement, gas heat huge back yard with a porch
- Porch front, Kitchen with cabinets and ceramic floor, wall to wall carpet thoughout, fan lights; gas heat and air condition.
- Newly Renovated, Hardwood floors,Stainless steel appliance, jacuzzi tub, Everything new in Units. Call 410-235-1200 to view property
- Newly remodeled, Hardwood floors, Everything new, Two levels To view please call 410-235-1200
- NICE 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Central Air Conditioning, Rehabbed with a finished basement LIKE us FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- McEldrey Park Jewel. Central forced air heating, Large rooms, updated Kitchen, Bathroom and floor. Fenced yard.