Rosemont, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rosemont, Baltimore.
Rosemont has a population of 2,968 and an average Walk Score of 52. Rosemont is the #168 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Gwynn Crest
- This 3Br/1.5Ba Beautiful Home features: Covered front porch, Freshly Painted Walls, Tall Windows, Natural lighting, New Flooring, Bathrooms with Ceramic tile and lovely vanities and an Unfinished Basement with lots of storage.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $975
- 2 bedroom with a den, Washer/Dryer, New Rehab
- 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, hardwood floors, updated appliance, with a large basement. Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/HPMgt
- Total Remodeled Rental. Great Kitchen with all applicances. Separate Living and Dining Area. 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths., Freshly painted. Front Porch for out door Relaxing Close to school systems, and MTA Move in Ready !
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,600
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,350
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $750
- Big Beautiful Row Home, Fenced in Front and Backyard, Hardwood floors
- Updated 2Br/3Ba home
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,400
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200