Sandtown-Winchester, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sandtown-Winchester, Baltimore.
Sandtown-Winchester has a population of 8,342 and an average Walk Score of 73. Sandtown-Winchester is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Hardwood Floors Central Air Near School Near Bus Stop
- This Large 4Br/2Ba home features: New carpeting throughout the living room, freshly painted walls, large living room, separate dining room, new appliances, updated bathrooms, new wall to wall carpet in bedrooms, and a fenced in patio.
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2500 sqft, $1,000
- New appliances. Home near bus route. Hardwood floors in living areas and new carpet in bedroom. Living room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom and bath.
- Newly Renovated HUGE 3/4 Bedroom Towm Home with a possible grocery store business opportunity connected to the back side of the property!
- Large Apartment with Plenty of Space! Large Windows! Plenty of Natural Light! Sign a two year lease and pay only $500 for your security deposit!To schedule a showing of this property, call Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 2 level condo home located in historic Sandtown-Winchester area; Spacious Master Bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, formal Living & Dining rooms, fenced yard, private parking, Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Stove & More
- Very Nice Renovated Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 2 Bath Wall to Wall Carpet Finished Basement Large Fenced Yard Washer/Dryer
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,450
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,100
- 4 bed, $1,500
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, $900
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,300
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $900