Sandtown-Winchester, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sandtown-Winchester, Baltimore.
Sandtown-Winchester has a population of 8,342 and an average Walk Score of 73. Sandtown-Winchester is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
- Hardwood Floors Central Air Near School Near Bus Stop
- This Large 4Br/2Ba home features: New carpeting throughout the living room, freshly painted walls, large living room, separate dining room, new appliances, updated bathrooms, new wall to wall carpet in bedrooms, and a fenced in patio.
- 2 level condo home located in historic Sandtown-Winchester area; Spacious Master Bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, formal Living & Dining rooms, fenced yard, private parking, Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Stove & More
- Newly Renovated HUGE 3/4 Bedroom Towm Home with a possible grocery store business opportunity connected to the back side of the property!
- Large rooms and high ceilings. Hardwood floors. Apartment on two levels (2nd and 3rd floor).
- This 3Br/1.5Ba Recently Renovated home features: >> Renovated kitchen including Black Appliances with dishwasher and microwave. >> Plush wall to wall Carpet >> Central Air with Ceiling Fans >> Updated Bathroom >> Fenced Back Yard .
- Very Nice Renovated Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 2 Bath Wall to Wall Carpet Finished Basement Large Fenced Yard Washer/Dryer
- This 4Br/2Ba Newly Renovated home features: Renovated bathrooms with luxurious ceramic tile flooring and new vanities, Freshly painted walls, modern light fixtures and finished basement.
- Large Apartment with Plenty of Space! Large Windows! Plenty of Natural Light! Sign a two year lease and pay only $500 for your security deposit!To schedule a showing of this property, call Lakia at 443-579-4305.
- 4 bed, $1,500
- 2124 Division St. , Baltimore
- --- *** Large Rowhouse Open Floor plan AC 5/3.5...
- Rent To Own Properties In Baltimore