Shipley Hill, Baltimore Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Shipley Hill, Baltimore.
Shipley Hill has a population of 2,136 and an average Walk Score of 67. Shipley Hill is the #98 most walkable neighborhood in Baltimore.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Shipley Hill, Baltimore apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Renovated porch front home offers comfort and style with two bedrms and a den! Two level row home with no basement. Lge deck off the bedroom. Kitchen with new cabinets, counter-top, ceramic tile flooring and new appliances;
- Newly Renovated spacious house. 4 bedroom/1.5 bath. This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment.
- This is a updated 3 bedroom 1 Bath house. There is a large updated eat-in kitchen. It has a updated bathroom. The property has been freshly painted and there is new carpet throughout the unit. It has a garage, and balcony in the rear of the house.
- great house, qiute one way street near shopping and transportation
- New fully renovated home. Modern kitchen and bathrooms. Central A/C. Washer / Dryer
- Newly fully renovated. 3 Bedroom 1 1/2 baths. Great Kitchen. Central Air. Washer/Dryer
- Nice 2 Bedroom house for rent. Off Frederick Avenue near Gwynns Falls Park. $40 application fee per adult.
- 2 bedroom with a den, finished basement, fenced in rear yard. ZERO Security Deposit No Application Fee, No Credit Check
- Newly renovated townhouse. Berber carpet throughout the house. Open environment. Tile in Kitchen. Basement storage only. Refrigerator/stove included. Application fee of $25.00.
- 2548 W Baltimore St - 1
- 2532 W Pratt St - 1
Average Apartment Costs in Shipley Hill, BaltimoreBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.